- What Are The Most Common Types Of Criminal Cases That You Handle?
- What Does It Mean To Be Indicted?
- What Is The Difference Between A Misdemeanor And A Felony?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About A Criminal Arrest?
- Why Is Hiring A Private Attorney Better Than A Public Defender Or Self-Representation?
- Are Plea Bargains Good Or Bad?
- Assault And Battery Crimes
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Assault of a Family Member
- Domestic Violence
Types of Sex Crimes:
- Child Abuse
- Sex Crimes Penalties
- Child Pornography
- Indecency with A Child
- Internet Sex Crimes
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault of A Child
- Why Do You Handle Sex Crime Cases?
- Is It Illegal To Look At Child Pornography Or To Download It?
- What Is The Process For Registering As A Sex Offender?
- Types of Sex Crimes Involving Minors
- Is a Victim Statement Enough for a Sex Crime Charge?
- Defending an Innocent Man
- Prostitution Charges In Texas
Get your questions answered - call me for your free telephone consultation at (713) 714-0481