Federal Crimes Overview
CHARGED WITH A FEDERAL CRIME?
The Law Office of James Alston is committed to defending you against any type of federal criminal charge in any Federal District Court.
Federal Crime Experience
While assigned to the Organized Crime Drug Task Force, Mr. Alston investigated and prosecuted national and international drug organizations. Mr. Alston has extensive experience and training in federal law enforcement investigative techniques including:
- Confidential informants
- Cell site tracking devices
- Title III wire intercepts (telephone taps)
CONTACT A FEDERAL CRIME ATTORNEY TODAY
If you have been arrested and charged with a federal crime, call the Houston criminal defense attorney James Alston immediately for a free, in-person consultation about your case.
James Alston is committed to protecting and defending his clients’ legal rights. His goal is to pursue a favorable outcome by reducing or, in some cases, complete dismissal of the charges.
Federal Crime Defense Resources
- Federal Investigations
- What Are The Common Federal Crimes That You Handle?
- What Is The Best Advice For Someone Facing A Federal Charge?
- What Are Pre-Sentence Reports In Texas?
- Alien Smuggling
- Supervised Release Violation
- Does The Grand Jury Make A Decision Before Someone Is Charged?
- What Is The Process Of A Sentencing Hearing In Texas?
- An Overview Of Federal Drug Charges
- Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Drugs
- How Do I Know If I Am Facing A Drug Charge At The Federal Or State Level?
- An Overview Of Fraud
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- Pension Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Money Transfer Fraud
- Telemarketing Fraud
- Federal Fraud Penalties
- Check Fraud Charges
- Federal Wire Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Mortgage Fraud
- Texas Fraud Penalties
- Ambulance Fraud
- Consumer Fraud
- Wire Fraud
- Mail Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Medicare / Medicaid Fraud in Houston
- Bank Fraud
- Credit Card Abuse
- Financial Fraud
- Medical Fraud
- Tax Fraud Charges
- Medicare / Medicaid Fraud in the Rio Grand Valley
Types Of Sex Crimes:
- Child Abuse
- Child Pornography
- Internet Sex Crimes
- Sexual Assault
- Sex Crimes Penalties
- Indecency with A Child
- Sexual Assault of A Child
- Why Do you Handle Sex Crime Cases?
- What Is The Process For Registering As A Sex Offender?
- Is It Illegal To Look At Child Pornography Or To Download It?
- Types of Sex Crimes Involving Minors
- Defending an Innocent Man
- Is a Victim Statement Enough for s Sex Crime Charge?
- Prostitution Charges in Texas
- An Overview Of Internet Crimes
- Phishing Charges
- Overview of Illegal Internet Gambling
- Illegal Online Gambling
- Online Solicitation of a Minor